Saturday, April 01, 2006

Keep track of your *cool*


Our latest product is almost ready! Its called CoolTracker and it does just that - tracks your cool. Everyday you record what you wear, what you eat and everything you say to CoolTrackers super intuitive, ergonomic, browser-based, AJAX, web 2.0 interface and it will calculate your cool factor for the day. Over time you can use its stastical trends menu to see if you are getting cooler or becoming more of a loser. We expect to sell 400 copies in April and overtake sales of NetFox in a very short period. I mean, really, who doesn't want to be cool? UPDATE: April Fools!

4 Comments:

Blogger Paul Bladon said...

That's the great thing about being me - I'm perpetually cool and I know it - therefore I don't need to spend money on this particular product. Thanks for the heads up though - if I ever start to feel inadequate I'll look up CoolTracker to get me back in shape. :)

Mon Apr 03, 09:50:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger Michael said...

I'll buy you a copy Paul.. you might be shocked by the results...... : )

Thu Apr 06, 10:32:00 PM PDT

 
Blogger Paul Bladon said...

Well Mike, seeing as I was the one who calibrated the software for it's '100% Cool' benchmark, I don't think that's necessary.

(PS> Get stuffed!) ;)

Mon Apr 17, 07:51:00 AM PDT

 
Blogger Michael said...

tee hee

Tue Apr 25, 06:46:00 PM PDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home